Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress

I have never tried the Sally Hansen nail polish strips so when I received this, I was super excited to test it out. I love watching nail tutorials and enjoy seeing the pretty designs but unfortunately I don't think I have the patience to sit and design my nails. This product is absolutely quick and easy for a fun design on your nails. I was hoping to get the black cheetah print but I received the purple and pink cheetah print instead. It was still really cute though!

These are around $6.99, not bad compare to Sally Hansen which are $10. They are available to most stores such as Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc. There are 18 designs available.

I just did my nails today so let's see if they really do last up to 10 days! ;)

Overall I really like this and I wanna try the zebra print next! Although I had to trim it down since I have small nails, I don't mind because it was really simple and quick to apply.
















* I am doing this review as part of a complimentary product for reviews and testing purposes for Influenster. My thoughts and opinions are completely honest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment