Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Laneige Products Review

I've only tried two things from this skincare line and so far I'm impressed. I've purchased the Laneige Pore Clear Cleansing Foam and Water Sleeping Pack from SaSa.com about 2 months ago.

The Laneige Pore Clear Cleansing Foam works really good. I like that the scent is not very strong. My face feels softer, brighter, and cleaner after I'm done using it. I use this product in the morning and at night. Some face wash products *ahem* like Noxzema or Neutrogena makes my face feel so DRY!! I love this face wash and I will continue to use this product for a really long time. =)





















Next up is the Water Sleeping Mask. I've never used a mask over night before so I kind of hesitated before buying this product. My face is sometimes dry so I've started using a mask at least 4 times a week to improve my skin. This product does make my skin soft but I hate the sticky feeling and how messy it could get on my pillow so it's not really worth it. I might try using this in the daytime instead of night just to prevent the messiness and weird feeling of it being on your face while you sleep. I probably won't be purchasing this again since I am looking into trying some new masks in the future and also because it's okay but not something that I need to have.
















I will be buying a bunch of stuff from SaSa next month. I want to try the Multi-Cleanser and Whitenening cream from Laneige next, then I should be good with this skincare line. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment